Definition of much:
- A great quantity; a great deal; also, an indefinite quantity; as, you have as much as I.
- A thing uncommon, wonderful, or noticeable; something considerable.
- Great in quantity; long in duration; as, much rain has fallen; much time.
- High in rank or position.
- Many in number.
- To a great degree or extent; greatly; abundantly; far; nearly.
abundance, eventful, memorable, very, often, abundant, peck, mass, profuse, practically, a good deal, heap, full, complete, considerable, immeasurable, generous, a lot, plenty, telling, leading, countless, big, plentiful, little, adequate, mountain, first-rate, notable, very much, pressing, significant, momentous, signal, endless, copious, trenchant, frequently, weighty, a great deal, wealth, greatly, inconsiderable, fabulous, substantial, world, stirring, profusion, salient, extravagant, sufficient, lavish, oft, enough, lot, ofttimes, critical, many, pile, overwrought, preposterous, serious, sight, satisfying, ample, paramount, insufficient, principal, voluminous, barrel, important, extremely, lots, power, pack, everywhere, oftentimes, inadequate, prominent, urgent.