Definition of mundane:
earthly, earthbound, planetary, quotidian, ordinary, body, telluric, sublunar, worldly, casual, unremarkable, routine, terrestrial, daily, study at earthly, earthen, workaday, place, terrene, tellurian, sublunary, culture, everyday.
- boring (part of speech: adjective)
- mediocre (part of speech: adjective)
regular (part of speech: adjective)
- earthy (part of speech: adjective)
She stung herself with bitter reproaches for having let common mundane sentiments, worthy of a Lady Wathin, bar her instant offer of her bosom to the beloved who suffered in this depth of mortal agony.- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "Ayala's Angel", Anthony Trollope.
- "Terribly Intimate Portraits", Noël Coward.