Definition of must:
- An elephant in must.
- Being in a condition of dangerous frenzy, usually connected with sexual excitement; - said of adult male elephants which become so at irregular intervals.
- The condition of frenzy.
- The expressed juice of the grape, or other fruit, before fermentation.
- To be morally required; to be necessary or essential to a certain quality, character, end, or result; as, he must reconsider the matter; he must have been insane.
- To be obliged; to be necessitated; - expressing either physical or moral necessity; as, a man must eat for nourishment; we must submit to the laws.
- To make musty; to become musty.
- obligation (part of speech: noun)
- requirement (part of speech: noun)
- required (part of speech: adjective)