Definition of mustache :
1. A West African monkey ( Cercopithecus cephus). It has yellow whiskers, and a triangular blue mark on the nose.
2. Any conspicuous stripe of color on the side of the head, beneath the eye of a bird.
3. That part of the beard which grows on the upper lip; hair left growing above the mouth.
- One of these long, lanky specimens, he is, with a little stoop to his shoulders, ginger- colored hair and mustache, and a pair of calm, sea- blue eyes that look deep and serious. - "On With Torchy", Sewell Ford.
- A young English gentleman with a yellow mustache. - "Kent Knowles: Quahaug", Joseph C. Lincoln.
- Macleod said, pushing the hair out of his eyes, and trying to get his mustache out of his mouth. - "Macleod of Dare", William Black.