Definition of mutable:
changeable (part of speech: adjective)
- fickle (part of speech: adjective)
- transient (part of speech: adjective)
- elastic (part of speech: adjective)
- "A Manual of the Antiquity of Man", J. P. MacLean.
You must read the revolutionary movement of the later nineteenth century, darkened indeed by materialism and made mutable by fear and free thought, but full of awful vistas of an escape from the curse of Adam.- "George Bernard Shaw", Gilbert K. Chesterton.
- "The Forerunners", Romain Rolland.