Definition of mythical:
mythic, fictitious, fanciful, fake, mock, hypothetical, imagined, real, phantasmal, imaginary, phantasmic, mythological, chimerical, biographical, ideal, visonary, fabulous, invented, study at fictitious, fictional, fabricated, fantasied, imaginal, fab, notional, mythologic, fantastic, autobiographical, classic, simulated, false, gory, pretend, make-believe, epic, unreal, made-up, folklore, pretended, abridged, filmic, synthetic, phantom.
- ghostly (part of speech: adjective)
- reputable (part of speech: adjective)
- "Rose of Dutcher's Coolly", Hamlin Garland.
- "With the Boer Forces", Howard C. Hillegas.
- "Roman Women Woman: In All Ages and in All Countries, Volume 2 (of 10)", Alfred Brittain.