Definition of nag:
jade, denigrate, Arabian, rebuke, political hack, fuss at, bronc, wad, hack, fornicatress, strumpet, nagger, reproach, drag into, carthorse, hacker, Arab, quid, chew, Big Brother, spark plug, literary hack, bloodstock, male plug, pick, pick on, force, reprimand, scold, put down, taskmaster, tear apart, scolder, trollop, chestnut, common scold, praise, pick at, bay, peck, find fault with, bronco, peck at, hoopla, plug, fire hydrant, jade green, carp at, distress, cab, worry, adulteress, blame, loose woman, fireplug, disciplinarian, control freak, hype, henpeck, jadestone, ward-heeler, threaten, hussy, charger, drudge, martinet, unsettle, sparking plug, stopple, stopper, taxi, equine, ballyhoo, concern, remonstrate, alarm, chaw, brumby, steed, deride, hen-peck, slut, cud, autocrat, tyrant, gatekeeper, weigh on, dictator, beak, criticize, taxicab, machine politician, smack, pick up, frighten, hack writer.
- aggravate (part of speech: verb)
- cuss (part of speech: verb)
- plug (part of speech: noun)
- compel (part of speech: verb)
- "Susanna and Sue", Kate Douglas Wiggin.
- "The Poetical Works of Thomas Hood", Thomas Hood.
- "The Lady with the Dog and Other Stories", Anton Chekhov.