Definition of narrative:
- Apt or inclined to relate stories, or to tell particulars of events; story- telling; garrulous.
- Of or pertaining to narration; relating to the particulars of an event or transaction.
- That which is narrated; the recital of a story; a continuous account of the particulars of an event or transaction; a story.
memorial, words, annals, floor, retold, write up, narration, news report, narrated, taradiddle, recounted, level, communicative, muniment, archives, story, communicatory, chronological, historical, reported, tale, storey, sequential, fib, tarradiddle, version.
chronicle (part of speech: noun)
- report (part of speech: noun)
- prose (part of speech: noun)
- "A Victorious Union SERIES: The Blue and the Gray--Afloat", Oliver Optic.
- "The Master's Indwelling", Andrew Murray.
- "Audrey", Mary Johnston.