Definition of nationality:
- A race or people, as determined by common language and character, and not by political bias or divisions; a nation.
- Existence as a distinct or individual nation; national unity and integrity.
- The quality of being national, or strongly attached to one's own nation; patriotism.
- The state or quality of belonging to or being connected with a nation or government by nativity, character, ownership, allegiance, etc.
- The sum of the qualities which distinguish a nation; national character.
citizenry, society, ethnicity, allegiance, multiracial, origin, black, compatriot, ethnic minority, countryman, full-blooded, birthright, the body politic, citizenship, nation, body politic, Aryan, community, ethnic, minority, citizen, country, population, aboriginal, countrywoman, race.
- "An Interpretation of Rudolf Eucken's Philosophy", W. Tudor Jones.
- "Pictures of German Life in the XVth XVIth and XVIIth Centuries, Vol. II.", Gustav Freytag.
These were the counts on which he was to be hanged: 1. Because he had come to Russia and mixed in affairs that did not concern his nationality, and had done this in spite of warning to remain in France.- "The Secret of the Night", Gaston Leroux.