Definition of neglectful:
creaky, decrepit, derelict, overdue, flea-bitten, run-down, bedraggled, tumble-down, woebegone, negligent, slack, lazy, dilapidated, neglectful of, negligent of, ramshackle, careful, deserted, study at remiss, inattentive, remiss, unprotective, lax, delinquent, abandoned, tatterdemalion, broken-down.
- neglectful (part of speech: adjective)
- slovenly (part of speech: adjective)
- non-compliant (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Window at the White Cat", Mary Roberts Rinehart.
- "Ashton-Kirk, Criminologist", John T. McIntyre.
- "The Lights and Shadows of Real Life", T.S. Arthur Edition: 10 Language: English.