Definition of neighbor:
- A person who lives near another; one whose abode is not far off.
- Near to another; adjoining; adjacent; next; neighboring.
- One entitled to, or exhibiting, neighborly kindness; hence, one of the human race; a fellow being.
- One who is near in sympathy or confidence.
- To adjoin; to border on; tobe near to.
- To associate intimately with.
- To dwell in the vicinity; to be a neighbor, or in the neighborhood; to be near.
march, close, next-door-neighbor, nearby, skirt, flank, neighbouring, verge, next to, attached, abut, next-door, nearby resident, alongside, bystander, near, join, beside, butt, friend, border, butt on or, united, bound, neighborhood, touch, neighbourhood, fringe, adjoin, meet, neighboring, neighbour.
- "A Little Maid of Old Maine", Alice Turner Curtis.
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "Flamsted quarries", Mary E. Waller.