Definition of neighboring:
- having a common boundary or edge; touching; " abutting lots"; " adjoining rooms"; " Rhode Island has two bordering states; Massachusetts and Conncecticut"; " the side of Germany conterminous with France"; " Utah and the contiguous state of Idaho"; " neighboring cities"
- Living or being near; adjacent; as, the neighboring nations or countries.
next, inhabit, flush, conterminous, immediate, proximate, dwell, populate, abutting, adjoining, study at adjacent, contiguous, next-door, next to, nigh, skirting, coterminous, close-up, joining, close, connected, juxtaposed, adjacent, alongside, touching, united, near, neighbor, neighbour, fringing, verging, neighbouring, bordering, nearby, beside, flanking, live, attached.
- "Complete Story of the San Francisco Horror", Richard Linthicum Trumbull White Samuel Fallows.
- "The Master of the World", Jules Verne.
- "The Boarded-Up House", Augusta Huiell Seaman.