Definition of new :
1. As if lately begun or made; having the state or quality of original freshness; also, changed for the better; renovated; unworn; untried; unspent; as, rest and travel made him a new man.
2. Fresh from anything; newly come.
3. Having existed, or having been made, but a short time; having originated or occured lately; having recently come into existence, or into one's possession; not early or long in being; of late origin; recent; fresh; modern; -- opposed to old, as, a new coat; a new house; a new book; a new fashion.
4. Newly beginning or recurring; starting anew; now commencing; different from has been; as, a new year; a new course or direction.
5. Newly; recently.
6. Not before seen or known, although existing before; lately manifested; recently discovered; as, a new metal; a new planet; new scenes.
7. Not habituated; not familiar; unaccustomed.
8. Not of ancient extraction, or of a family of ancient descent; not previously kniwn or famous.
9. To make new; to renew.
refreshful, unused, more, reenergized, on the up and up, unexampled, recently, insight, tonic, other, assimilation, overbold, unique, new-made, forward-looking, regenerated, state-of-the-art, sweet, inexperienced, unskilled, from the get-go, wise, acquisition, spic-and-span, for the better, unprecedented, furbished, unseasoned, unsanded, private, innovative, hothouse, parvenu, improved, obscure, secret, discovery, hidden, vernal, fledgling, progressive, exploratory, anonymous, flashcard, time, rude, unfamiliar, recreated, new-sprung, sore, newly arisen, newfound, new-fangled, immature, brand-new, unheard-of, uncertain, refreshing, tender, unfermented, impertinent, dressed up, youthful, virgin, personal, modernistic, new-fashioned, impudently, upstart, new age, renewed, saucy, existent, present, advanced, reinvigorated, modish, fashionable, mod, newly, bare-assed, revived, lately, freshly, peeled, untrained, sassy, untried, juvenile, in the buff, invigorated, in the altogether, late, increase, dynamic, sunrise, reborn, unknown, substitutive, energized, newfangled, untested, all along, brisk, bare-ass, resuscitated, ultramodern, ADDED, sensitive, bracing, designer, in its infancy, reanimated, impertinently, in the making, existing, cutting, compensatory, young, second-generation, hot, revolutionary, natural, pertly, wet behind the ears, freshened, spick-and-span, naked as a jaybird, refreshed, exercise, makeshift, at first, education, crude, radical, red hot, saucily, inventive, space-age, substitute, bleak, unspoiled, bran-new, raw, additional, unusual, clean, smart, enhanced, stark naked, unaccustomed, present-day, new to, now, incompetent, naked, impudent, parvenue, rising, mysterious, strange, front-end, opening, remedial, in the raw
additional (part of speech: adjective)
different (part of speech: adjective)
new (part of speech: adjective)
beginning (part of speech: adjective)
foremost, incipient, hatching, introductory, fetal, commencing, infantile, early, dawned, preparatory, formative, first, beginning, maiden, primal, primeval, Genesis, initial, aboriginal, germinal, alpha, newborn, nascent, original, precursory, inaugural, preliminary, embryonic, sprouting, primordial, budding, emerging, infant, starting, baby