Definition of news:
cable, scoop, give-and-take, tiding, episode, words, parole, happen, news program, development, news show, description, countersign, telling, intelligence operation, word, broadcast, password, specification, intelligence information, radiogram, intelligence activity, intelligence service, discussion, intelligence, copy, intelligence agency, telegram, accomplish, occasion, recital, reveal, tidings, word of honor, become notorious, narration, watchword, expose, event, story, create events, thing, newsworthiness.
- information (part of speech: noun)
- advice (part of speech: noun)
- news (part of speech: noun)
- occurrence (part of speech: noun)
- occurrences (part of speech: noun)