Definition of nib:
- A small and pointed thing or part; a point; a prong.
- One of the handles which project from a scythe snath; also, [ Prov. Eng.], the shaft of a wagon.
- The bill or beak of a bird; the neb.
- The points of a pen; also, the pointed part of a pen; a short pen adapted for insertion in a holder.
- To furnish with a nib; to point; to mend the point of; as, to nib a pen.
handbill, penpoint, peckerwood, throwaway, nozzle, banknote, government note, note, dick, beak, visor, billhook, circular, cock, point, posting, schnozzle, eyeshade, measure, notice, peter, neb, card, schnoz, shaft, honker, pen, snout, woodpecker, flyer, account, broadsheet, tool, poster, tip, snoot, vizor, invoice, bill, flier, broadside, bank note, hooter, peak, placard, putz, prick, pen nib, banker's bill, greenback, pecker, bank bill.
- "The Story of General Gordon", Jeanie Lang.
- "Julian Home", Dean Frederic W. Farrar.
- "The Breaking Point", Mary Roberts Rinehart.