Definition of nimble:
busy, lively, industrious, supple, diligent, brisk, ready, slick, vigorous, sprightly, wide awake, spry, immediate, restless, energetic, mobile, active, straightaway, quick-witted, flying, bright, alert, warm, judicious, intelligent, ability, quick, bustling, graceful, agile, officious, prompt.
- fast (part of speech: adjective)
- skillful (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Little Mixer", Lillian Nicholson Shearon.
- "The Guests Of Hercules", C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson.
- "The Siege of the Seven Suitors", Meredith Nicholson.