Definition of noise :
1. Especially, loud, confused, or senseless sound; clamor; din.
2. Loud or continuous talk; general talk or discussion; rumor; report.
3. Music, in general; a concert; also, a company of musicians; a band.
4. Sound of any kind.
5. To disturb with noise.
6. To sound; to make a noise.
7. To spread by rumor or report.
mental disorder, uproar, dissension, fray, racket, babel, clamor, fracas, cry, encumbrance, preventative, upset, quietness, resound, hoo-ha, haphazardness, stochasticity, psychological disorder, intervention, dissonance, reverberate, tone, din, kerfuffle, silence, static, randomness, make noise, shouting, note, to-do, mental disturbance, hitch, entropy, affray, rumpus, discord, lull, incumbrance, disruption, hinderance, ruffle, disagreement, yelling, hindrance, outcry, flutter, fraudulent scheme, perturbation, pandemonium, hubbub, illegitimate enterprise, ring, fanfare, interference, commotion, cacophony, sonance, tumult, disturbance, hoo-hah, bedlam, racquet, preventive, hurly burly, turbulence, hullabaloo, echo, folie
sound (part of speech: noun)
unmeaningness (part of speech: noun)