Definition of nonexistence:
- absence (part of speech: noun)
- unsubstantial (part of speech: adjective)
- unsubstantiality (part of speech: noun)
- nonexistence (part of speech: noun)
- "Praying for Money", Russell H. Conwell.
The railroads were thus permitted to adduce evidence to show that the discrimination was justified, but the act expressly stated that the existence of competition at some points and its nonexistence at others should not be deemed a sufficient justification of discrimination.- "The Agrarian Crusade A Chronicle of the Farmer in Politics", Solon J. Buck.
- "The Life and Voyages of Christopher Columbus (Vol. II)", Washington Irving.