Definition of noon:
- Belonging to midday; occurring at midday; meridional.
- Hence, the highest point; culmination.
- No. See the Note under No.
- Of or pertaining to noon; meridional; as, the midday sun.
- The middle of the day; midday; the time when the sun is in the meridian; twelve o'clock in the daytime.
- To take rest and refreshment at noon.
top, midday, acme, noonday, summit, noon hour, lunch time, high tide, capstone, noontime, zenith, ne plus ultra, pinnacle, sum, first light, cockcrow, peak, crown, time, the forenoon, high-water mark, apex, lunchtime, apogee, crescendo, climax, drivetime, tip-top, twelve noon, head, culmination, high noon, crest, noontide.