Definition of normality:
Synonyms for normality:
normalcy, customariness, ordinary, everyday, atomic number 7, unexceptional, nondescript, commonplace, northward, north, routineness, ordinariness, unremarkable, usualness, newton, status quo, mundane, N, habitualness, usual, prevalence, nitrogen, due north, normal.
mediocrity (part of speech: noun)
- regularity (part of speech: noun)
- sanity (part of speech: noun)
- order (part of speech: noun)
- "Nobody's Child", Elizabeth Dejeans.
- "Robert Browning", G. K. Chesterton.
Of course, Aunt Beulah is important, and if Uncle Peter is trying to bring her back to normality again she is important to him, and that makes her important to me for his sake also, but nobody in the world is worth the sacrifice of Uncle Peter.- "Turn About Eleanor", Ethel M. Kelley.