Definition of notify:
rede, proclaim, advertise, appreciate, fire, circulate, write, teach, disclose, propose, make known, communicate, leave word, can, vent, cable, wise up, broadcast, spread abroad, wire, enlighten, reveal, sack, send word, revalue, tell, telephone, mention, send away, herald, enunciate, blazon, declare, give notice, express, air, displace, say, apprize, terminate, hint, give the sack, clue in, announce, divulge, force out, disseminate, fill in, promulgate, publish, acquaint, advise, hip, apprise, educate, give out, assert, give the axe, knowledge, radio, convey, propound, report, dismiss, state.
- advise (part of speech: verb)
- indicate (part of speech: verb)
- "The Dean's Watch 1897", Erckmann-Chatrian.
- "The Quality of Mercy", W. D. Howells.
- "The Anti-Slavery Examiner, Omnibus", American Anti-Slavery Society.