Definition of now :
1. At a time contemporaneous with something spoken of or contemplated; at a particular time referred to.
2. At the present time; at this moment; at the time of speaking; instantly; as, I will write now.
3. Existing at the present time; present.
4. In present circumstances; things being as they are; - hence, used as a connective particle, to introduce an inference or an explanation.
5. The present time or moment; the present.
6. Very lately; not long ago.
instantly, sexism, what/why/how/where etc. on earth, forthwith, current, straightaway, it all began, well, existent, this instant, just now, instanter, soon, wherever, at a time, immediately, straight, I'm sorry, to make/cut a long story short, and, in, to be continued, in a flash, all right, momentarily, in the world, these days, hip, fast, outright, OK, I see, at the moment, presently, promptly, right away, like a shot, present-day, sexist, oh, with that, someone does something, new, straight off, at all, direct, suddenly, gotcha, at once, hep, of course, like, feminism, time, with-it, however, sometimes, emancipated, nowadays, glass ceiling, in real time, mod, straight away, if you like, right now, once upon a time, directly, right off, without delay, existing, I see/take your point, the women's movement, at present, actually, I know, there I was/we were, the long and the short of it, I know what you mean, downtown, at one time, cool, contemporary, instantaneously, def, groovy, currently, you know, headlong, on-the-spot, at this juncture, whatever, flat, who/why/what etc. ever?, sexual politics, whenever, feminist, whoever, suffragette, turned-on, (in) the least, trendy, straightway
now (part of speech: noun)