Definition of nutty:
bats, distraught, gaga, dotty, haywire, mad as a hatter, soft, cracked, unsound, brainsick, balmy, bananas, zestful, silly, yeasty, wacky, kooky, off, roughened, tasteful, batty, barmy, non compos mentis, sick in the head, kookie, sappy, wild, wrong, nuts, zany, stark raving mad, crackers, mild, chapped, mentally ill, cockamamie, amiss, loco, daffy, cockamamy, crazy as a loon, round the bend, maniac, daft, not all there, buggy, insane, awry, touched, loopy, cuckoo, whacky, nutlike, around the bend, goofy, moonstruck, alligatored, screwy, of unsound mind, disordered, nutty as a fruitcake, loony, zesty, fruity, sane, bonkers.
- deranged (part of speech: verb)
- lunatic (part of speech: adjective)
- insane (part of speech: adjective)
- "Torchy, Private Sec.", Sewell Ford.
- "Wilt Thou Torchy", Sewell Ford.
- "The Untamed", Max Brand.