Definition of obliging:
kind, kindly, delighted, amiable, pleasurable, study at amiable, friendly, accommodative, complaisant, pleased/only too pleased to do something, willing, compliant, pleasing, interested, complying, helpful, help, pleasant, yielding, inclined, prepared to do something, ready, indulgent, amenable, attractive, accommodating, good-natured.
compelling (part of speech: verb)
- obliging (part of speech: verb)
- courteous (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Development of the European Nations, 1870-1914 (5th ed.)", John Holland Rose.
- "The Intriguers", William Le Queux.
- "The Jonathan Papers", Elisabeth Woodbridge Morris.