Definition of obliterated:
- forgot (part of speech: verb)
- obliterated (part of speech: verb)
- forgotten (part of speech: adjective)
annulled (part of speech: verb)
- "The Government of England (Vol. I)", A. Lawrence Lowell.
We are from five to eight hundred feet high on a path of from ten to fifteen inches wide and at some points almost obliterated, with slopes above and below us so steep that a stone would roll into the torrent in the abyss below."- "Among the Canadian Alps", Lawrence J. Burpee.
- "New-Arabian-Nights", Stevenson, Robert Louis.