Definition of oblivion:
obliviousness, indifference, amnesty, escape, inattentive, in a dream, remission, preoccupied, nihility, in a world of your own, nonexistence, block, absolution, senior moment, nirvana, void, limbo, being, memory, mercy, forgetful, forbearance, pardon, acquittal, fullness, absent-minded, forgiveness, remembrance, slip through the net/cracks, spaced out, get/become lost (in something), distant, obscurity, existence, something goes in one ear and out the other, carelessness, emptiness, abstracted, neglectful, mental block, absent, vacantly, nothing.
- forgetfulness (part of speech: noun)
- insensibility (part of speech: noun)
- "The Framework of Home Rule", Erskine Childers.
- "First Person Paramount", Ambrose Pratt.
- "Life of Charles Dickens", Frank Marzials.