Definition of oblivious:
mindless, unnoticing, stargazing, woolgathering, spaced out, remember, forgetting, forgetful, unrecognizing, unmindful, knowledge, blundering, unfamiliar, amnesic, absorbed, unaware, short, unwitting, amnesiac, unretentive, listless, abstracted, innocent, unacquainted, inattentive, unenlightened, overlooking, indifferent, spacey.
- inattentive (part of speech: adjective)
- unaware (part of speech: adjective)
- senseless (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Secrets of Potsdam", William Le Queux.
- "From Jest to Earnest", E. P. Roe.
- "Caste", W. A. Fraser.