Definition of observant:
- A sycophantic servant.
- An Observantine.
- One who observes forms and rules.
- Submissively attentive; obediently watchful; regardful; mindful; obedient ( to); - with of, as, to be observant of rules.
- Taking notice; viewing or noticing attentively; watchful; attentive; as, an observant spectator; observant habits.
clear-sighted, attentive, searching, holy, unobservant, perceptive, watching, intelligent, tenty, Argus-eyed, deep, puritanical, keen, awake, eager, attention span, penetrating, questioning, wakeful, focused, observing, thoughtless, godly, ascetic, alive, pious, orthodox, fixated, religious, listening, awareness, bright, under someone's critical eye, inattentive, attention, wide-awake, spiritual, law-abiding, open-eyed, careless, understanding, regard, enthralled, devout, noticing, discerning, marking, lawful, heedless.
- aware (part of speech: adjective)
- attentive (part of speech: adjective)
- cautious (part of speech: adjective)
- circumspect (part of speech: adjective)
- vigilant (part of speech: adjective)
- "Princess Maritza", Percy Brebner.
- "Kildares of Storm", Eleanor Mercein Kelly.
- "Master Sunshine", Mrs. C. F. Fraser.