Definition of observed:
recognized, consecrated, seen, unseen, found, witnessed, determined, unnoticed, noticed, noted, recalled, kept, abandoned, sanctified, marked, overlooked, ascertained, realized, forgotten, remembered, preserved, minded, heard, discovered.
evinced (part of speech: verb)
- celebrated (part of speech: verb)
- examined (part of speech: verb)
- imagined (part of speech: verb)
- observed (part of speech: verb)
- complied (part of speech: verb)
- conformed (part of speech: verb)
- saw (part of speech: verb)
- "Together", Robert Herrick (1868-1938).
- "Deep Down, a Tale of the Cornish Mines", R.M. Ballantyne.
- "The Firm of Girdlestone", Arthur Conan Doyle.