Definition of obtuse:
faint, thick, heavy, bleak, visually challenged, wispy, black, speechless, near-blind, visually impaired, dimwitted, dense, dimmed, softened, muffled, undiscerning, purblind, ability, tedious, dopey, blockheaded, round, mute, dumb, silent, dim, simple, thudding, wearisome, tiresome, muted, deadening, irksome, slow, stupid, stolid, unsubdivided, insensible, ho-hum, dim-sighted, leaden, impenetrable, boring, thickheaded, hebetudinous, vague, subdued, sand-blind, shadowy, dull.
- blunt (part of speech: adjective)
- indiscreet (part of speech: adjective)
- dull (part of speech: adjective)
Stipe long, slender, smooth, and shining, brown or blackish, rising from a thin, brown, common hypothallus; columella cylindric or slightly tapering to the obtuse apex, not reaching the center of the sporangium.- "The Myxomycetes of the Miami Valley, Ohio", A. P. Morgan.
- "Expedition into Central Australia", Charles Sturt.
- "The Awakening of Helena Richie", Margaret Deland.