Definition of occasionally:
once in a while, sometimes, at times, infrequent, every so often, intermittently, on occasion, from time to time, continue, here and there, sporadic, intermittent, spasmodic, now, usual, little, betimes, seldom, occasional, now and then, now and again, periodically, (every) now and then/again.
- circumstantially (part of speech: adverb)
- infrequently (part of speech: adverb)
- "Seed Thoughts for Singers", Frank Herbert Tubbs.
- "John Halifax, Gentleman", Dinah Maria Mulock Craik.
- "Oh, Money! Money!", Eleanor Hodgman Porter.