Definition of occurrence:
- circumstance (part of speech: noun)
- occurrence (part of speech: noun)
- existence (part of speech: noun)
- "Where Strongest Tide Winds Blew", Robert McReynolds.
Any gathering of the people at Barton's was a most rare occurrence; yet, on that day and at that hour, whoever stood upon the porch of the corner house, in the village, could see horsemen approaching by all the four roads which there met.- "The Story Of Kennett", Bayard Taylor.
- "The Coming of the Law", Charles Alden Seltzer.