Definition of omission:
negligence, inclusion, inadvertence, heedlessness, elimination, cut, slight, inattention, slackness, skip, delinquency, mentioning, prohibition, neglectfulness, scorn, oversight, withholding, indifference, dereliction, preclusion, exclusion, nonfeasance, failure, excision, disrespect, missing, cancellation, disregard, do, remissness, carelessness, overlooking, thoughtlessness, breach, deletion, imperfection, default.
- absence (part of speech: noun)
- noncompliance (part of speech: noun)
- incompleteness (part of speech: noun)
- "A Text-Book of Astronomy", George C. Comstock.
- "The Life of Napoleon I (Volumes, 1 and 2)", John Holland Rose.
- "The Best Psychic Stories", Various.