Definition of Omitting:
ignoring, excluding, prohibiting, passing over, passing by, discarding, not including, casting aside, failing to mention, missing, slighting, not naming, not inserting, disregarding, withholding, precluding, repudiating, excepting.
- leaving (part of speech: verb)
- forgetting (part of speech: verb)
- obliterating (part of speech: verb)
- "Practical Grammar and Composition", Thomas Wood.
- "Theological Essays", Charles Bradlaugh.
- "Worldly Ways and Byways", Eliot Gregory.