Definition of omnipotent :
1. Able in every respect and for every work; unlimited in ability; all- powerful; almighty; as, the Being that can create worlds must be omnipotent.
2. Having unlimited power of a particular kind; as, omnipotent love.
- " For to keep within the present subject of the power of thinking and self- motion bestowed by omnipotent power in some parts of matter: the objection to this is, I cannot conceive how matter should think. - "A Candid Examination of Theism", George John Romanes.
- There is no contradiction, however, but glorious harmony, in the idea that Christ will claim the whole of mankind for His own, because he has bought them every one, and has omnipotent power to claim them. - "Love's Final Victory", Horatio.
- When I love people, I feel," Peggy threw back her head and expanded her little shoulders with a terrific breath, " omnipotent! - "More About Peggy", Mrs G. de Horne Vaizey.