Definition of opportunity:
room, call, business, excuse, chance, probability, contingency, window of opportunity, good fortune, division of labor, juncture, scope, break, delegation, appointment, calling, access, event, shot, background, opening, hazard, hap, possibility, moment, the initiative, possibilities, prospect, occasion, choice, career, collaboration.
- chance (part of speech: noun)
- opportunity (part of speech: noun)
- expedience (part of speech: noun)
- "After a Shadow, and Other Stories", T. S. Arthur.
- "In the Day of Adversity", John Bloundelle-Burton.
- "Sisters Three", Mrs. George de Horne Vaizey.