Definition of oppressed:
- dominated (part of speech: verb)
opposed (part of speech: verb)
- prohibited (part of speech: verb)
- misused (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Hidden Places", Bertrand W. Sinclair.
- "Winning His Way", Charles Carleton Coffin.
After speaking much in the same strain as before, I told him that I had known so many people oppressed with the same feeling that he suffered from, of approaching death, who had lived very many years afterwards, that I put not the slightest faith in such prognostications.- "Hurricane Hurry", W.H.G. Kingston.