Definition of organization:
- an arrangement of parts for the performance of the functions necessary to life.
- That which is organized; an organized existence; an organism
- The act of organizing; the act of arranging in a systematic way for use or action; as, the organization of an army, or of a deliberative body.
- The state of being organized; also, the relations included in such a state or condition.
classification, settlement, concord, syndicate, orderliness, correlation, projection, system of rules, creation, establishment, house, systemization, governing body, league, grouping, layout, geological formation, deployment, plan, association, scheme, institute, trade, unity, validation, congress, placement, organic law, disposal, team, memorial tablet, arranging, shaping, confederacy, standardization, set, start, adjustment, ordering, government activity, makeup, sequence, categorization, pattern, presidency, party, group, arrangement, agreement, bedlam, profession, preparation, governance, giving medication, confederation, cheek, disposition, brass instrument, presidential term, brotherhood, bloc, fellowship, institution, transcription, judicature, alliance, construction, systematization, monopoly, society, composition, lineup, cartel, corporation, government, machine, fundamental law, alignment, company, crew, Anschluss, sorority, coterie, provision, federation, governing, squad, troupe, molding, union, musical arrangement, body, connect, face, make-up, start-up, brass section, planning, foundation, administration, organisation, boldness, trust, guild, club, constitution, politics, regulation, business, plaque, formation, aggregation, ecesis, distribution, industry, confusion, nerve, rehearsal, circle, band, brass, system, situation, origination, physical composition, structure, lodge, coalition, fraternity, combine.
- delegation (part of speech: noun)
- order (part of speech: noun)
- "Frank's Campaign or the Farm and the Camp", Horatio Alger, Jr..
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "Frank H. Nelson of Cincinnati", Warren C. Herrick.