Definition of originate:
maturate, farm, hail, found, jump, break, bulge out, train, proceed, lead off, startle, spring up, protrude, educate, rise up, climb up, spawn, set off, bristle, pop out, come up, heighten, depart, turn out, establish, parent, pioneer, take up, get going, arise, bug out, recrudesce, embark on, part, breed, pop, ascend, build up, start, start up, wax, explicate, prove, procreate, constitute, rise, turn, flow, emanate, grow, initiate, broach, go, modernise, surface, resurrect, come out, rear, develop, set about, get, set forth, derive, bob up, raise, start out, get up, take off, set out, acquire, go up, mature, upspring, rebel, issue, climb, sire, organize, mount, uprise, beget, modernize, launch, get down, move up, evolve, lift, lead up, set up, come, appear, make grow, bulge, stand up.
- cause (part of speech: verb)
- begin (part of speech: verb)
- create (part of speech: verb)
- originate (part of speech: verb)
- produce (part of speech: verb)
- "The Good Time Coming", T. S. Arthur.
- "Natural Law in the Spiritual World", Henry Drummond.
- "Physiology and Hygiene for Secondary Schools", Francis M. Walters, A.M..