Definition of other :
1. Alternate; second; - used esp. in connection with every; as, every other day, that is, each alternate day, every second day.
2. Different from that which, or the one who, has been specified; not the same; not identical; additional; second of two.
3. Either; - used with other or or for its correlative ( as either . . . or are now used).
4. Left, as opposed to right.
5. Not this, but the contrary; opposite; as, the other side of a river.
other than, distinct, swirl, onetime, increase, dozen, different, extra, added, remaining, once, double, farther, bevel, diverse, twist, vice versa, about-face, past, quondam, new, not long ago, reverse, otherwise, more, wriggle, bottom, else, bump, distant, one beside, twirl, opposed, another, a, revolution, certain, edge, corner, some beside, back, nonidentical, determiner, additional, recently, across from, distinctive, my, erstwhile, conversely, an, further, whirl, conflicting, whilom, sometime, unalike, distinguishable, the remaining one, lately, unusual, brim, turn, old, base, rotation, mine, disparate, paradoxical, its, to the contrary, dissimilar, late, former, unlike, fresh, early, every, apex, confines, spin, opposite, some other
alienation (part of speech: noun)
extraneous (part of speech: adjective)
extrinsic, inapplicable, impertinent, outer, extraneous, dissociated, irrelevant, estranged, eerie, separated, foreign, extraterrestrial, disconnected, outlandish, strange, unaffiliated, foreign-born, nonessential, alien, immaterial, detached, parenthetical, outside, removed, segregated, inadmissible, separate, exotic, unessential, unallied, disjoint, external, inappropriate, unrelated, disaffiliated