Definition of outlined:
- edged (part of speech: verb)
- represented (part of speech: verb)
- outlined (part of speech: verb)
This drama has a double Chorus- of women and of old men, and much excellent fooling is got out of the fight for possession of the citadel between the two hostile bands; while the broad jokes and decidedly suggestive situations arising out of the general idea of the plot outlined above may be " better imagined than described."- "The Eleven Comedies", Aristophanes et al.
- "The Man Who Rose Again", Joseph Hocking.
- "The Privet Hedge", J. E. Buckrose.