Definition of outside :
1. Of or pertaining to the outside; external; exterior; superficial.
2. One who, or that which, is without; hence, an outside passenger, as distinguished from one who is inside. See Inside, n. 3.
3. or prep. On or to the outside ( of); without; on the exterior; as, to ride outside the coach; he stayed outside.
4. Reaching the extreme or farthest limit, as to extent, quantity, etc.; as, an outside estimate.
5. The external part of a thing; the part, end, or side which forms the surface; that which appears, or is manifest; that which is superficial; the exterior.
6. The furthest limit, as to number, quantity, extent, etc.; the utmost; as, it may last a week at the outside.
7. The part or space which lies without an inclosure; the outer side, as of a door, walk, or boundary.
extracurricular, maximum, largest, outdoor, alfresco, interior, out-of-door, farthest, extreme, limited, extramural, away, inner, outdoors, ne plus ultra, top, inaccurate, out-of-doors, distant, international, orthogonal, remote, outdoorsy, right, unlikely, maximal, high, furthest, utmost, ultimate, inside, after-school, open air, uttermost, outback
objective (part of speech: adjective)
extraneous (part of speech: adjective)
extrinsic, inapplicable, impertinent, other, extraneous, dissociated, irrelevant, estranged, eerie, separated, foreign, extraterrestrial, disconnected, outer, strange, unaffiliated, foreign-born, nonessential, alien, immaterial, detached, parenthetical, outlandish, removed, segregated, inadmissible, separate, exotic, unessential, unallied, disjoint, external, inappropriate, unrelated, disaffiliated
objectivity (part of speech: noun)
outward (part of speech: adjective)
outwardness (part of speech: noun)