Definition of outspoken:
up-front, freehearted, straight-from-the-shoulder, abrupt, unguarded, principled, genuine, foursquare, upstanding, irreproachable, unreserved, free, sincere, decent, communicative, heart-to-heart, free-spoken, truthful, restraint, crude, openhearted, communicatory, artless, vocal, plainspoken, study at frank, candid, open, forthright, plain, out-front, direct, good, fine, frank, forthcoming, blunt, point-blank, straight.
- insolent (part of speech: adjective)
- succinct (part of speech: adjective)
- "Blind Love", Wilkie Collins.
- "The Awakening and Selected Short Stories", Kate Chopin.
- "Revenge!", by Robert Barr.