Definition of overflowing:
affluent, exuberant, enough, rich, ample, abundant, luxuriant, brimming, sufficient, plentiful, afloat, big, complete, plenteous, bounteous, generous, high, replete, full, bountiful, flooded, abounding, teeming, flooding, inundated, brimful, swollen, adequate, awash, in flood, large, liberal.
- superfluous (part of speech: adjective)
- wasteful (part of speech: adjective)
- "How and When to Be Your Own Doctor", Dr. Isabelle A. Moser with Steve Solomon.
- "The Egyptian Conception of Immortality", George Andrew Reisner.
- "The Forerunners", Romain Rolland.