Definition of Overset:
- An excess; superfluity.
- An upsetting; overturn; overthrow; as, the overset of a carriage.
- of Overset
- To cause to fall, or to tail; to subvert; to overthrow; as, to overset a government or a plot.
- To fill too full.
- To turn or tip ( anything) over from an upright, or a proper, position so that it lies upon its side or bottom upwards; to upset; as, to overset a chair, a coach, a ship, or a building.
- To turn, or to be turned, over; to be upset.
- "Memoirs of Henry Hunt, Esq. Volume 3", Henry Hunt.
- "The Garies and Their Friends", Frank J. Webb.
- "The Adventures of Akbar", Flora Annie Steel.