Definition of oversight:
guidance, inadvertence, superintendence, anxiety, intendance, flub, wariness, delinquency, gaff, default, governance, concern, operation, presidency, boo-boo, screwup, slight, superintendency, bobble, unmindfulness, check, nonfeasance, circumspection, search, worry, perplexity, caution, miscue, supervising, heed, stewardship, care, boob, goof, fumble, misstep, vigilance, trip, precaution, running, due diligence, regulation, lapse, lapsing, slipup, backsliding, fluff, forethought, inadvertency, mix-up, headship, analysis, relapse, watchfulness, neglect, prudence, solicitude, reverting, handling, clanger, stumble, supervision, attention, dereliction, charge, trouble, misprision, care for, relapsing, misapprehension, reversion, brick, clinker.
- error (part of speech: noun)
- control (part of speech: noun)
- failure (part of speech: noun)
inattention (part of speech: noun)
- lack of interest,
- inspection (part of speech: noun)
- "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie.
- "Witchcraft of New England Explained by Modern Spiritualism", Allen Putnam.
- "Plutarch-Lives-of-the-noble-Grecians-and-Romans", Clough, Arthur Hugh.