Definition of overt:
manifest, unfastened, glaring, evident, undefended, assailable, receptive, heart-to-heart, perceptible, transparent, open, unmistakable, barefaced, loose, patent, opened, naked, indubitable, raw, bald, undetermined, visible, distinct, discernible, conspicuous, unresolved, undefendable, clear, undisguised, palpable, apparent, definite, subject, undecided, tangible, obvious, capable.
artless (part of speech: adjective)
- revealed (part of speech: adjective)
- uncovered (part of speech: adjective)
- literal (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. V. (of 12)", Edmund Burke.
- "Public Opinion", Walter Lippmann.
- "Uller Uprising", Henry Beam Piper, John D. Clark and John F. Carr.