Definition of package :
1. A bundle made up for transportation; a packet; a bale; a parcel; as, a package of goods.
2. A charge made for packing goods.
3. A duty formerly charged in the port of London on goods imported or exported by aliens, or by denizens who were the sons of aliens.
4. Act or process of packing.
bundle, computer software, wrap, packet boat, software program, share, software, wrapping, big bucks, load, packet, set, sack, can, box, bottle, parcel, bunch, sheaf, roll, carton, software product, portion, software system, batch, put on, pile, lot, aggregate, do up, mailboat, case, software package, combination, ensemble, container, unit, megabucks, burden, big money, kit, mail boat, piece of land, packing, assortment, bag, piece of ground, crate, tract, grouping, bale, parcel of land, pack
- And he reached beneath the short cloak of Robert Sadler and drew forth the package. - "A Boy's Ride", Gulielma Zollinger.
- No one has committed money to the bank who yet holds to the money; no one has committed a package to the express company who yet holds to the package; no one has committed a letter to the post- office for delivery who yet holds to the letter. - "God's Plan with Men", T. T. (Thomas Theodore) Martin.
- Emma picked up another package. - "The Lost Wagon", James Arthur Kjelgaard.