Definition of paganism:
heliolatry, pagan religion, nonbelief, infidelity, pyrolatry, ditheism, agnosticism, mysticism, doubt, animism, mythology, demon worship, dualism, cosmotheism, pantheism, sun worship, heathenism, devil worship, pagandom, henotheism, heathenry.
- idolatry (part of speech: noun)
- sectarianism (part of speech: noun)
- "Hinduism and Buddhism, Vol I. (of 3) An Historical Sketch", Charles Eliot.
- "Orthodoxy", G. K. Chesterton.
- "Life of Saint Monica", F. A. (Frances Alice) Forbes.