Definition of page:
- A boy child.
- A contrivance, as a band, pin, snap, or the like, to hold the skirt of a woman's dress from the ground.
- A serving boy; formerly, a youth attending a person of high degree, especially at courts, as a position of honor and education; now commonly, in England, a youth employed for doing errands, waiting on the door, and similar service in households; in the United States, a boy employed to wait upon the members of a legislative body.
- A track along which pallets carrying newly molded bricks are conveyed to the hack.
- Any one of several species of beautiful South American moths of the genus Urania.
- Fig.: A record; a writing; as, the page of history.
- One side of a leaf of a book or manuscript.
- The type set up for printing a page.
- To attend ( one) as a page.
- To mark or number the pages of, as a book or manuscript; to furnish with folios.
button, servant, foliate, blip, rascal, leaf, medieval, mediaeval, courier, desk clerk, coda, foolscap, bullhorn, rapscallion, attention line, microphone, concierge, alchemist, annex, housekeeper, telegraph, cable, facsimile, sheet, M., doorman, manor, cell, attendant, mike, pager, Sri Frederick Handley Page, scalawag, side, amendment, gift wrap, bridal party, Thomas Nelson Page, rogue, knave, runner, aid, contents, chambermaid, box, button bar, attachment, accomplice, assistant, checkbox, pageboy, scallywag, fax, amplifier, bellhop, foot, loudhailer, mic, liege, paginate, aide, megaphone, betrothed, banns, acolyte, pasteboard, advance person, bridal shower, bride, feudal, kraft, betrothal, boy, ream, bar, blank, cardboard, feudalism, hotelier, sandpaper, amp, express, bellboy, card, telegram, avatar, bachelor party, annexe, clerk, ally, go-between, commissionaire, surface, cover page, bridal, active window, ancillary, lord, loudspeaker, varlet, administrative assistant, agent, best man, bachelorette party, alchemy, paper.